All-natural eucalyptus chest rub - relieves cough and cold, insect bites and muscle pains. Could be used as an inhalant when dissolved in hot water.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Rubbed into the chest, neck or feet this soothing rub provides therapeutic vapours which help clear a stuffy nose, soothes the throat and eases coughs
- Helps breathe easier and sleep better
- Relieves muscular pains and aches
- Can be used as a soothing balm for minor insect bites
- Mid-strength - stronger than ‘baby’ chest rubs but still very gentle on most sensitive skin
- Non-greasy and readily absorbed into skin
- Comes in a handy tube - no messy ointment pots or grease under fingernails; just squeeze the right amount from tube
- Suitable for kids (age 12 months & up) and adults. Below the age of 12 months, Euky Bearub can be used by putting onto a tissue and placing it near the head of the bed or cot. Although Euky Bearub is a gentle formula, as a precaution we advise not to use directly on baby’s skin unless on the advice of your health professional.
- Safe to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can be used as an inhalant for steam therapy - just dissolve two teaspoonfuls (8g) of Euky Bearub in a bowl of steaming hot water and inhale vapour, covering head with a towel.
- For external use only; not too be ingested.
No customer comments for the moment.