Warning: Last items in stock!
• Eliminates up to 99.9% of germs, viruses, bacteria and molds
• Perfect for sterilizing small spaces like storage boxes, drawers, closet, shoe cabinets, lockers, cars and bathrooms. Also suitable for shoes, boxing gloves, helmets, bags, and suitcases
• Emits just the right amount of ozone gas to rid of foul odors
• Sleek silhouette, Matte finish, Lightweight design
• Color: Black
• Rechargeable and Easy to Use
• Product Dimensions: H-17 cm x Diameter-6.8 cm; Product Weight: 0.25 kg
• Box Dimensions: L-25 cm x W-13 cm x H-cm; Gross Weight: 1 kg
• Coverage Area: 10 sq meters
• Sterilization Time: 15 minutes (Allow additional 20 minutes down time to properly air out space)
• Rated Power: 5 Watts
• Rated Voltage: DC12V
• Lamp Life: 8000 Hours
|STERILIZATION TIME||15 minutes|
|CURING / DOWN TIME||20-30 minutes|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||17cm (H) x 6.8cm (Diameter)|
|NUMBER OF LAMPS||1|
|LAMP LIFE||8000 Hours|
|RATED POWER||5 Watts|
|WARRANTY||1 year Limited Local Supplier Warranty. 3 months for Bulb|
Ozone, (O3), sometimes called "activated oxygen", contains three atoms of oxygen rather than the two atoms we normally breathe. Ozone is the second most powerful sterilant in the world and can be used to destroy bacteria, viruses and odors.
While ozone is very powerful, it has a very short life-cycle. When contaminants such as odors, bacteria or viruses make contact with ozone, they are destroyed completely by a process called oxidation. In so doing, that extra atom of oxygen is consumed and there is nothing left...no odor...no bacteria...no extra atom, only oxygen. Ozone reverts back to oxygen after it is used.
No, please make sure to allow at least 20-30 minutes for curing or down time.
This is to ensure that the generated residual ozone which didn’t undergo oxidation has completely dissipated.
Ozone is safe if used correctly. However, high concentrations of ozone can cause health problems if proper safety measures are not taken. The temporary effects of such a low exposure would range from headaches, to sore throats, irritation in the eyes, and nose. No long term effects have ever been documented from ozone exposure.
The product can work effectively either way. For faster results, you can opt to carefully remove the light cover to expose a larger area.
No, the concentration of ozone is not high enough to affect personal computers, gadgets, or fabrics.
Yes, definitely. This unit is compact, lightweight, and rechargeable.
No customer comments for the moment.