Plasma (ionized gas) Sterilization is a fast and non-toxic sterilization process at room temperature. The process does not use heat, water nor chemicals, hence it is safe for any type of material in any shape.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Plasma (ionized gas) Sterilization is a fast and non-toxic sterilization process at room temperature. The process does not use heat, water nor chemicals, hence it is safe for any type of material in any shape. The entire process takes only 15 minutes!
Aller Plasma Toy Sterilizer has been tested and approved by the following international agencies:
- China Household Electric Appliance Research Institute (CHEARI)
- Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC)
1) What is Plasma Sterilization?
Plasma is basically ionized gas. This process is fast and usually at room temperature, hence, it does not pose any danger related to high temperatures (heat). It does not involve any chemicals, thus it is non-toxic and environmentally-friendly. It can sterilize almost any material and any shape with nooks and crannies.
When the Aller Plasma Toy Sterilizer is turned on, it generates a whole lot of particles – UV photons, electrons, ions, neutral particles, and radicals. The UV photons and radicals do all the hard work. Now imagine a layer of spores in your child’s toys, these spores are basically made up of simple atoms like C, O, N, H and the like. If these simple atoms react with the radicals, it forms simple compounds like CO2, which can subsequently flush out. When these spores lose such atoms that are intrinsic and essential to their nature, it dies.
2) How do I operate the Aller Plasma Toy Sterilizer?
Simple! Arrange all the toys you want to sterilize inside, close the box, plug it at 220V. It is built with IPO mechanism (Instant Power Off) so it will automatically shut off after the 15-minute sterilization cycle. Now your child’s toys are sterilized and ready to be used by the little ones!
3) What can it sterilize?
- Wooden Toys - Plastic Toys - Metal Toys - Battery-operated Toys
- Stuffed toys - Books - Baby Pillows - Beddings
- Baby Towels - Baby Shoes - Cellular Phones - Make-up brushes
- TV Remote - Make-up sponges
4) Can it sterilize baby bottles, teethers, breastfeeding stuff?
Technically, yes it can. The Aller Plasma Toy Sterilizer Box can sterilize almost everything. It does not use heat, unlike traditional sterilizers and dish dryers in the market today. Hence, it is safe for metals, textiles, plastic, and paper. However, the structure of the product is box-like and does not have racks to arrange your baby bottles. So it is more suitable for stuff that are more complex in design and geometry.
5) What material is the sterilizer box made of?
The Aller Plasma Toy Sterilizer is made from a lightweight and durable plastic called POLYROPYLENE (PP). It is safe and widely used in the market today because of its versatility. It is used for food containers, reusable products, toys, automobiles, laboratory equipment, etc.
6) What is the weight and dimension of the sterilizer box?
The Aller Plasma Toy Sterilizer Box is less than 5 kilos with a 20.5” x 16.5” x 16” dimension. It is lightweight and perfect for bulk sterilization.
7) How much power wattage does it consume?
- It only consumes 3W of power! Sterilizing your toys need not be a burden on the pocket. Now you can sterilize every day!
8) Does the sterilizer box remove stains and dirt?
- Just like any other sterilizer in the market, this product focuses on killing the unwanted and unseen bacteria that are harmful to your child’s health. As for plastic toys, you may wipe it with damp cloth before putting inside the box. You don’t need to spray disinfectants on the toys that are harmful to our environment. As for stuffed toys, you may wash and air dry first before sterilizing.
9) Do you have a warranty for the product?
- The product has a 6-month limited warranty. For factory defects, we will try our best to fix/and or replace you with a new product for FREE (excluding shipping cost).
10) How do I maintain and take care of the Aller Plasma Toy Sterilizer Box?
- Clean the box with a damp cloth (inside and out) every 2 to 3 weeks depending on usage.
- Refrain from dropping the sterilizer box cover and/or hitting it with hard objects.
- Please do not leave the sterilizer box plugged in overnight.
- When sterilizing, make sure the box is not so full, leaving space for the plasma (ionized gas) to circulate inside during the sterilization process.
1 (one) year warranty
Warranty covers any manufacturing technical defects excluding breakage
Warranty is void if repairing is without the brand's consent or warranty seal is broken
Warranty does not cover faults resulting from careless handling, or not following instructions.
No customer comments for the moment.